- Dry-roasted peanuts are good sources of essential nutrients, including phosphorus, manganese, copper and folate. These delicious legumes may also provide a protection from heart disease.
- Roasted peanuts contain all three macronutrients — protein, fats and carbohydrates.
- Peanuts are often called the “brain food” as they contain Vitamin B3 or niacin which improves brain functioning and boosts memory.
- Peanuts contain an amino acid called tryptophan which aids the release of serotonin, thus helping you fight depression.
- We do traditional method of roasting with sand, and the peanut are packed with the aroma in it and we give well cleaned peanut to eliminate sand from it.